This Affiliate Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Wake Up Productions LLC., a Nevada, USA corporation (“Wake Up”), and you, as an Affiliate (“You”, “Your”, “Affiliate”).
You must agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to participate. Please read this Agreement carefully before registering and using the Service as an Affiliate. By signing up to be an affiliate of Wake Up, you indicate Your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions. If You do not accept this Agreement, do not promote Wake Up as an Affiliate.
The following agreement is summarized as follows:
- You place our banners anywhere on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
- We may email you concerning new programs
- We might change the offers here and then
- Adult, Hate, or other related sites are not allowed
- You will be paid your commissions, at such time as your account balance is $50 or more.
- All statistics are collected and calculated by Wake Up, and will be the only valid stats used for determining commissions.
- Any page that contains Wake Up links, banners, or code must be written in English.
- As an affiliate, you can only have 1 account. You can list multiple domains in one account, but only one account is allowed. Self-referrals for affiliate accounts are strictly prohibited.
- International affiliates (those with addresses outside of the 50 U.S. States) are paid via Direct Deposit where possible.
- Your physical address listed for receiving checks MUST be your actual address. For example, if you choose USA as your country, you must be in the USA. If you choose Russia as a country, you must be in Russia.
- You won’t hold us liable for anything, a link to a non-Wake Up Web site does not mean that Wake Up endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such Web site.
- You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. We will terminate your account on the first offense of SPAMMING. Do not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to. We cannot stress this enough, we WILL terminate your account on the first offense.
- You may place banners or links within your newsletters, in content of your website, or within other web related content.
- Affiliate accounts that are left inactive will be removed from our system if their balance is equal to or less than $25. If an abandoned affiliate account has a balance between $25 and $50, a $25 fee will be assessed once per calendar month, until the balance is equal to zero dollars – and is closed. At no time will an affiliate ever owe monies to Wake Up based on fees – the account will simply be closed. An abandoned affiliate account is defined as any account that has not been logged in to for a period of 6 months, nor have any transactions been posted to that account. If one or the other of those conditions are true – the account will remain in an active state.
- NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, ICQ, message boards, banner networks, hit farms, counters, or guestbooks etc. are NOT allowed. This restriction does not include Facebook groups where are active and known.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any placement of creative in a “Desktop” advertising scheme. This includes any and all 3rd party advertising platforms that use a desktop application to display ads in any form.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any display of a window that isn’t the result of a direct click by the end-user.
- Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from a given merchant program, or from Wake Up completely with a complete forfeit of commissions.
- Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads, or click-throughs using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually “refreshing” of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions. ANY ATTEMPTED FRAUD OR FRAUD WILL RESULT IN MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION AND VOIDED COMMISSIONS.
- If you run or utilize an incentive website, you MAY participate in Wake Up’s pay-per-click and pay-per-lead programs ONLY IF you receive specific written (fax or email are ok as well) permission from Wake Up.
- At Wake Up, there are two levels of membership: Full and Limited. All affiliates begin at the Limited level, and can participate only in pay-per-lead and pay-per-sale programs. Your status will be changed to “Full” at the time of your first payment sent to you. You must also be participating as a top-level domain name, i.e., no generic free website services allowed. Only Full members can participate in second tier affiliate referrals.
- You cannot refer yourself as a affiliate with Wake Up and receive commission. Sorry.
Wake Up respects the privacy of its users and will not disclose personal information to third parties without the express permission of You and Your company. If You have any questions please contact email@example.com.